Saturday 22 September 2012

testing

  • Am testing      the new layout of blogger and all the things on the top line

i don't think I like the new layout lurid colours might come in handy. michty.
that was a jump break. I will sleep well tonight now that I know. Courier font.Wonder if it is from the Dundee courier. Big story last week, a man caused Fear and alarm threatening to beat people up with a black pudding. I kid you not.

I am not pressing either of those two arrows up there on the right. NO. Everything will vanish

tractor pic link http://www.tractor-photos.com/picture/number158.asp

I wonder if it has worked? And how do you unbold?

<smacks microphone and shouts "Is this thing ON">

Big staring grey cow pic.
B.T. That took 2 minutes and ten seconds to load. I will send the cow to chase you.

I need a pancake and jam now. And tea.


5 comments:

  1. The new thingy on blogger drives me mad....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too.

    The first preview of Tatty Bogle did not have any paragraph breaks and it was a kerfuffle trying to figure it out.
    Apart from colours and bold, I cannot see any difference apart from making it all complicated thus forcing you to eat more biscuits than necessary in a panic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I join ye for the pancake, jam and tea please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. *shares muckle plate of pancakes and jam plus a big pot of tea*

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can never have too many biscuits. ;)

    I like the sound of the black pudding story - I had some of that for breakfast the other day but I didn't feel threatened by it!

    ReplyDelete